DeckMate™ 3 piece bass boat bench seats are factory grade.
- Installs easily by hinging each bass boat seat to your platform.
- No wood - 100% plastic frame construction with all stainless hardware.
- Step back center seat hinges to platform.
- 30oz marine grade vinyl with double top stitching on stress points.
Dimensions: Minimum of 58" needed to install bass boat seats.
High Back Folding Seats: 17" Seat Wide x 24" Seat Height x Seat 16" Depth
Center Bench Seat: 24" Seat Width x 15.5" Seat Depth x 17" Seat Height
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (3) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering (1 hinge per boat seat).
2. (8) Stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed into t-nuts located on the bottom of the seat frame.
Note: DeckMate Fold Down Bench Boat Seats Can Be Hinged or boltd down To Your Seating Platform.
Hinge Down Installation:
Note: For this type of seat installtion you will use the hinges with vinyl covering that are included.
1. Attach the included hinges to the bottom of each boat seat, be sure to use the vinyl piece to cover the hinge.
2. Determine the mounting location on your boat's seating platform and screw the hinge with vinyl piece to your boat.
3. The matching vinyl piece will hid the hinge once the seat is installed. (we include vinyl that matches the base color of your seat)
Bolt Down Installation:
Note: For those boats with lids that hinge forward you can bolt the fold down seats to your seating platform.
1. Located on the bottom of each folding seat are (4) stainless steel bolts that are pre-installed into t-nuts that are built into the plastic frame of each boat seat.
2. Remove these stainless bolts and place the folding boat seats into the position you wish to mount them. Determine the mounting location and pre-drill holes through your lids.
3. Install the mounting bolts through your boat's lids and into the t-nuts located on the bottom of each boat seats plastic frame.
4. The 12" step back folding center seat will need to be hinged down as it will not have the t-nuts or mounting bolts installed.