When you are looking for a Grip, make sure it's a Gator!
Are you tired of slipping around on your boat, trailer, or jetski on the water? Has the non-skid on your product worn away or peeled off? Or do you just want to have better stability or a grip? Then GatorSkinz™ Non-Skid is right for you. GatorSkinz™ is a traction mat material made out of 70% recycled materials.
GatorSkinz are easy to use and apply with our Prep-Peel-Stick application. There is no cure time, and best of all it will stay on! GatorSkinz Non-Skid comes complete with our exclusive KeelShield® adhesive system featuring the extraordinary bonding and reliability.
- Use anywhere you need a grip in or out of the water!
- 70% Recycled Materials
- Available in 2-pack step pads (16″x 4″)
- Uses exclusive 3M KeelShield® adhesive
- No curing time – No peeling or lifting edges
- Superior UV Stability & Lifespan
- If you are going to bond with wood, please contact us so we can send you a primer.
Needed for Installation: Isopropyl Alcohol 70% or 90%, spray bottle, water, paper towels, and laminate roller
- If you need to trim your GatorSkinz, you can draw your patter on the GatorSkinz with a white wax pen or white crayon. Your GatorSkinz can be cut with very sharp scissors or a sharp utility knife.
- GatorSkinz will bond to gel coat, metal, painted metal, and treated wood. Be sure if you are installing on painted metal, the paint is in good repair and not peeling or flaking. If you are going to bond with wood, please contact us so we can send you a primer.
- Area where the GatorSkinz will be installed must be clean, dry, and a minimum temperature of 70 F. The GatorSkinz must be a minimum of 70 F.
- Clean the area where the GatorSkinz will be installed thoroughly with 70% or 90% isopropyl alcohol and paper towels. There is NO substitution for isopropyl alcohol. If you do not use it or use another solvent, you will have adhesion failure.
- In your spray bottle, mix a solution of 50/50 water and isopropyl alcohol. After cleaning thoroughly, spray and wet the area where the GatorSkinz will be install.ed Peel the release liner off the back of the adhesive and apply the mat to the wet surface. You will be able to position the mat. Once it is in place, you must apply pressure. This can be done with a laminate roller or other means that can apply firm pressure. The adhesive will take 24 hours to wet out and achieve a 100% bond.
Claims are always handled quickly and at no cost to you, call us at 877-295-9522.
We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer, we warranty all of the bass boat seats we sell. We get our customers quick answers and solutions in the rare case you have a problem.
All of our boat seats have a 6 year full replacement warranty, if anything goes wrong we send you brand new bass boat seats without hassle or cost.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats, we do not need the used boat seats back before we send you new ones. You are never required to pay shipping.
You are NOT responsible for any shipping damage.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts during shipping, if this happens just give us a call at 877-295-9522.
We will send your replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
There is never any cost to you in the event of shipping damage, we handle everything as quickly as possible so your project is not delayed.
Shipping is free on any order over $50. Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Your items will ship with FedEx and arrive quickly, no signature necessary. You will receive an email with tracking data as soon as your seats ship.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Boat Carpet Orders
Because we custom cut carpet to your size we cannot ship same day, carpet ships within 72 hours.
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order back to back boat seats and carpet you will receive your boat seats first followed by your carpeting.
Unfortunately we cannot take international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our seats have been installed on:
Allison - Aries
BassCat - Bass Hawk - Bullet
Cajun - Challenger - Champion - Charger - Cobra
G3 - Gambler
Laser - Lowe
Phoenix - ProCraft
Skeeter - Sprint - Storm - Stratos
Tracker - Triton