57" Compact Boat Bench Seats
Upgrade your bass boat seats with our compact bass boat seats.This bass boat seat package fits well on many most boats with narrower seating platforms or molded in seating areas. Make sure you have 20" in width for the driver's side bucket, some models only have an 18" wide driver's seat.
- Driver and passenger side 2-piece bucket seats.
- 17" wide buddy seats that folds down into a step.
- Featuring molded foam seat cushions that will not lose their comfort.
- Injection molded plastic seat frames that will never rot.
- 30oz marine grade seat vinyl treated to resist UV, mildew and mold.
- SunStop® Marine Thread so you never need to worry about split seams.
- 302 stainless steel fasteners and hardware will never rust.
- All mounting hardware and hinges are included.
Separate back and seat cushions allow for easily installation.
- Specially designed hinges come attached to the seat cushion and allow for quick install and access to under seat storage if necessary.
- To install the back rest simply remove the center seat cushion (this is held in place with Velcro) attach the (4) included stainless steel screws to secure the back rest to the back wall of your seating platform.
- 17" buddy seat attaches with hinges (included)
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.