22" wide bass boat seats with 17" wide center storage console and step. You will need 62" in seating platform width to install the bench seat.
Featuring our high back, 22" wide bass boat bucket seats.
- Backrest and seat cushions mount separately for easy installation.
- The center back rest cushions are attached with velcro, simply pull them out and use the included stainless screws to secure the backrest seat cushions against the rear wall of your seating platform.
- Bottom seat cushions attach using pre-installed hinges, simply screw them down to your seating platform and cover with pre-installed matching vinyl flaps.
- Our design allows you to install your bass boat seats properly on any size platform and you'll be able to hinge the seat cushions forward if you have storage.
17" wide center storage console is a true step.
- Center storage console features cup holders with storage bin and enclosed storage underneath the step.
- Made from Teflon coated, heavy duty rotationally molded plastic it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Built to be a true step, the lid to the enclosed storage area will support any angler.
Protect your investment with our DeckMate Seat Cleaner and Protectant
Note: The pair of bucket seats will arrive in a single package with foam packaging and covered in plastic bags for protection.
- (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering pre-installed onto each seat cushion (1 hinge per seat).
- (4) #12 x 1” stainless screws to attach hinges to seating platform (2 per hinge).
- (8) #14 x 2” stainless screws to install seat back to rear wall of seating platform(4 per seat).
- (2) 1“ thick plastic bars with attached 5/8” plastic mounting blocks (pre-installed on to each seat).
Installing Back Rest & Seat Cushions
Note: Installation hardware is attached under boat seat cushions.
- Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from each boat seat cushion by pulling them out of the upholstery. This will not harm the seat vinyl, simply grab the edge of the plastic protectors and pull them out.
- Determine the location of the drivers bucket seat and place the backrest against the rear wall of the seating platform. 1” thick plastic bars are connected to the seat back rest and allow you to set the seat cushion in place. These bars come pre-installed and are bolted to the inner frame of your back rest behind a removable, upholstered panel. * If you have ordered a seat grouping with a center fold down seat make sure you line up all your boat seats on the boat’s platform prior to installation to make sure you have enough room to install each seat.
- Each backrest is designed to screw into the rear wall of your bass boat’s seating platform. The plastic bars and mounting blocks that support the back rests have counter sunk holes that allow you to insert the 2” stainless steel screws and drive them into the boat, securing the back rests in place. * We recommend that you drill small pilot holes into your boat before installing the screws. This will prevent damage to the fiberglass. Assuming a 3/4” thick back wall our 2” screws will protrude 1/4” through your back wall of your platform once installed.
- Once you have determined the mounting locations of each boat seat, install the back rest first by driving (2) #14 x 2” stainless screws into each plastic mounting bar.
- Line the seat cushion up with the installed back rest and determine the spacing between the seat and back rest. The hinge that is attached to the bottom of each seat cushion allows you to adjust the seat forward or back depending on the depth of your platform. There is a matching vinyl piece that is installed with each hinge, determine the location and screw the hinge and the vinyl to the platform. The vinyl piece will hide the aluminum hinge once it is installed.
- If you have a center fold down seat, determine where you want it to mount and install it with the attached hinge and vinyl piece just like you did with the bucket seat cushion.
- Mount the second bucket seat the same way and you’re done!
Claims are always handled quickly and at no cost to you, call us at 877-295-9522.
We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer, we warranty all of the bass boat seats we sell. We get our customers quick answers and solutions in the rare case you have a problem.
All of our boat seats have a 6 year full replacement warranty, if anything goes wrong we send you brand new bass boat seats without hassle or cost.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats, we do not need the used boat seats back before we send you new ones. You are never required to pay shipping.
You are NOT responsible for any shipping damage.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts during shipping, if this happens just give us a call at 877-295-9522.
We will send your replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
There is never any cost to you in the event of shipping damage, we handle everything as quickly as possible so your project is not delayed.
Shipping is free on any order over $50. Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Your items will ship with FedEx and arrive quickly, no signature necessary. You will receive an email with tracking data as soon as your seats ship.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Boat Carpet Orders
Because we custom cut carpet to your size we cannot ship same day, carpet ships within 72 hours.
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order back to back boat seats and carpet you will receive your boat seats first followed by your carpeting.
Unfortunately we cannot take international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our seats have been installed on:
Allison - Aries
BassCat - Bass Hawk - Bullet
Cajun - Challenger - Champion - Charger - Cobra
G3 - Gambler
Laser - Lowe
Phoenix - ProCraft
Skeeter - Sprint - Storm - Stratos
Tracker - Triton