Boat Carpet Glue
Same Day Shipping. Order By 4pm EST. Carpet Glue in Stock.
Marine Carpet Adhesive
- Sold by the gallon, stir before use
- One gallon covers an 8'6" x 12' area
- Water based glue rolls on with medium nap paint roller
NOTE: This adhesive will not work if you are trying to install carpet flooring to an aluminum or fiberglass deck. You will require a solvent based glue for this application; water based glue needs to evaporate in order to form a bond and the carpet with an aluminum/fiberglass deck will not allow the necessary airflow for bonding. You can find solvent based indoor/outdoor glue at any home improvement store.
We will not ship glue if the temperature is under 32 degrees. We will ship once there is a break int he weather and we are able to do so.
- Stir before using
- Apply with a medium nap paint roller when the temperature is above 65F for a minimum of 24 hours
- Work in small sections making sure product does not become dry or tacky
- Install carpet onto adhesive while it is still wet
- Covers approx. 100 sq. ft. per gallon
- Remove excess adhesive with soapy water
- Dries within 24 hours
- PROTECT FROM FREEZING
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.