CLEARANCE ITEM CL-310 | Charcoal and Gray 4-piece Bass Boat Seats BBS-400
Sorry, this item is out of stock
!!! ALL CLEARANCE SALES ARE FINAL !!!
!!! ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS !!!
*Seat cushions have stained stitching, back cushions have stained stitching and drill holes on the back
- Backrest and seat cushions mount separately for easy installation.
- The center back rest cushions are attached with velcro, simply pull them out and use the included stainless screws to secure the backrest against the rear wall of your seating platform.
- Seat cushions attach using pre-installed hinges, simply screw them down to your seating platform and cover with pre-installed matching vinyl flaps.
- Our design allows you to install the seats properly on any size platform and you'll be able to hinge the seat cushions forward if you have storage.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.