52" Low Back Bench Seat with Storage Console
52" wide bass boat bench seat with 17" wide center storage console and step.
Featuring our low back, plush folding bass boat seats.
- Factory grade folding boat seats come with pre-installed hinges with matching vinyl hinge covers.
- Heavy duty, powder coated hinges match the seats and will never bend or break.
17" wide center storage console is a true step.
- Center storage console features cup holders with storage bin and enclosed storage underneath the step.
- Made from Teflon coated, heavy duty rotationally molded plastic it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Built to be a true step, the lid to the enclosed storage area will support any angler.
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (4) stainless steel mounting bolts are pre-installed into the plastic seat bottom.
DeckMate Boat Seats Will Install On Any Pedestal Mount
1. Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from the front corners of your new boat seat. These are installed to protect the fishing seats during storage and shipping. Simply pull the edges of the plastic protectors and pull the staples out, this will not hurt the boat seat.
2. Unscrew the (4) mounting bolts from under the boat seat's frame.
3. Install the pedestal seat mount to the bottom of the fishing seat's plastic frame using the bolts.
Note: Some pedestal seat mounts have a front, check your mount to insure it is installed properly. Also, start each mounting bolt by hand to prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts that are inserted into the bottom of the boat seat frame.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.