- Install Bass Boat Seats
Install Bass Boat Seats
3. (8) #14 x 2” stainless screws to install seat back to rear wall of seating platform(4 per seat).
4. (2) 1“ thick powder coated aluminum mounting bars with attached 5/8” plastic mounting blocks (pre-installed on to each seat).
Installing Back Rest & Seat Cushions
Note: Installation hardware is attached under boat seat cushions.
1. Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from each boat seat cushion by pulling them out of the upholstry. This will not harm the seat vinyl, simply grab the edge of the plastic protectors and pull them out.
2. Determine the location of the drivers bucket seat and place the backrest against the rear wall of the seating platform. 1” thick powder coated aluminum bars are connected to the seat back rest and allow you to set the seat cushion in place. These bars come pre-installed and are bolted to the inner frame of your back rest behind a removable, upholstered panel.
* If you have ordered a seat grouping with a center fold down seat make sure you line up all your boat seats on the boat’s platform prior to installation to make sure you have enough room to install each seat.
4. Each backrest is designed to screw into the rear wall of your bass boat’s seating platform. The aluminum bars and mounting blocks that support the back rests have counter sunk holes that allow you to insert the 2” stainless steel screws and drive them into the boat, securing the back rests in place.
* We recommend that you drill small pilot holes into your boat before installing the screws. This will prevent damage to the fiberglass. Assuming a 3/4” thick back wall our 2” screws will protrude 1/4” through your back wall of your platform once installed.
5. Once you have determined the mounting locations of each boat seat, install the back rest first by driving (2) #14 x 2” stainless screws into each aluminum mounting bar.
6. Line the seat cushion up with the installed back rest and determine the spacing between the seat and back rest. The hinge that is attached to the bottom of each seat cushion allows you to adjust the seat forward or back depending on the depth of your platform. There is a matching vinyl piece that is installed with each hinge, determine the location and screw the hinge and the vinyl to the platform. The vinyl piece will hide the aluminum hinge once it is installed.
7. If you have a center fold down seat, determine where you want it to mount and install it with the attached hinge and vinyl piece just like you did with the bucket seat cushion.
8. Mount the second bucket seat the same way and you’re done.
Installing The Fishing Seats & Chairs
Allison Bass Boat Seats
Aries Bass Boat Seats
BassCat Bass Boat Seats
Bass Hawk Boat Seats
BasStream Bass Boat Seats
Blazer Bass Boat Seats
Bullet Bass Boat Seats
BumbleBee Bass Boat Seats
Champion Bass Boat Seats
Charger Bass Boat Seats
G3 Bass Boat Seats
Gambler Bass Boat Seats
Hydra Sports Bass Boat Seats
Legend Bass Boat Seats
Nitro Bass Boat Seats
Procraft Bass Boat Seats
Ranger Bass Boat Seats
Skeeter Bass Boat Seats
Sprint Bass Boat Seats
Storm Bass Boat Seats
Stealth Bass Boat Seats
Stroker Bass Boat Seats
Tracker Bass Boat Seats
Triton Bass Boat Seats