How to Measure for Seats
Let our friend, Danny De Vries from Origins TV, explain how to easily measure your boat's seating platform to help you determine which of our seats would fit best!
Note: All measurements are to be taken from the boat itself and not the existing seats. You can measure the seats to compare your seats to ours, but those measurements will not determine which of our seats you should purchased.
Guide for determining which of our seats to choose:
- Compact Seats – require a back rest height of at least 10” tall to mount to and the depth of the seating area will need to be between 12” - 15”. Also note that there is a 3” overhang at the front of the driver and passenger seats.
- 4 Piece Bass Boat Seats – Require a back rest height of at least 12” tall to mount to and the depth of the seating area will need to be 14” or longer.
- Fold Down Seats – Will work with most any boat. They do not attach to the back rest wall and
- we suggestion a seating depth of 15” or longer.
- High Back Bucket Seats – These seats are to be bolted down. They do not attach to the back wall of the boat and we suggest a seating area depth of 16” or longer.
- Ranger Bass Boat Seats – These seats can attach with an L-hinge or be bolted down. They will require a seating area depth of at least 18.5”.