22" wide bucket boat seats with 17" wide center storage console and step. You will need 64" across your seating platform to install these bass boat seats.
- Factory grade bucket seats with removable back and seat bottom cushion for installation.
- Solid, single piece rotationally molded plastic shell makes these seats indestructible.
- Bolt down to install on platform.
17" wide center storage console is a true step.
- Center storage console features cup holders with storage bin and enclosed storage underneath the step.
- Made from Teflon coated, heavy duty rotationally molded plastic it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Built to be a true step, the lid to the enclosed storage area will support any angler.
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (8) Stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed into t-nuts located on the bottom of the seat frame.
Note: DeckMate Bass Boat Bucket Seats Bolted Or Screwed Down To Your Seating Platform.
Screw Down Installation:
1. Ensure that there is not a fuel tank located beneath your seating platform.
2. Remove each bucket seat's cushion by locating and removing the two bolts that are on either side of the bottom frame of each bucket. 3. Once these bolts are removed you can pull the seat cushion off of the plastic frame. There are strips of industrial Velcro that also hold the cushion in place, pull hard on the seat cushion once the bolts are removed and it will come off. 4. Place each bucket seat in the mounting position. There are two opening in the seat frame (one on each side) that allow you to use a screw and washer to connect the bucket to your seating platform. 5. Install the bucket seat cushion by placing it back into the opening and pressing hard to secure the Velcro, this will hold the seat in place.
Bolt Down Installation:
Note: For those boats with lids that hinge forward you can bolt the bucket seats to your seating platform.
1. Located on the bottom of each bucket seat are (4) stainless steel bolts that are pre-installed into t-nuts that are built into the plastic frame of each bucket seat. 2. Remove these stainless bolts and place the bucket seat into the position you wish to mount it. Determine the mounting location and pre-drill holes through your lids. 3. Install the mounting bolts through your boat's lids and into the t-nuts located on the bottom of each bucket seats plastic frame.
Claims are always handled quickly and at no cost to you, call us at 877-295-9522.
We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer, we warranty all of the bass boat seats we sell. We get our customers quick answers and solutions in the rare case you have a problem.
All of our boat seats have a 6 year full replacement warranty, if anything goes wrong we send you brand new bass boat seats without hassle or cost.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats, we do not need the used boat seats back before we send you new ones. You are never required to pay shipping.
You are NOT responsible for any shipping damage.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts during shipping, if this happens just give us a call at 877-295-9522.
We will send your replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
There is never any cost to you in the event of shipping damage, we handle everything as quickly as possible so your project is not delayed.
Shipping is free on any order over $50. Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Your items will ship with FedEx and arrive quickly, no signature necessary. You will receive an email with tracking data as soon as your seats ship.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Boat Carpet Orders
Because we custom cut carpet to your size we cannot ship same day, carpet ships within 72 hours.
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order back to back boat seats and carpet you will receive your boat seats first followed by your carpeting.
Unfortunately we cannot take international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our seats have been installed on:
Allison - Aries
BassCat - Bass Hawk - Bullet
Cajun - Challenger - Champion - Charger - Cobra
G3 - Gambler
Laser - Lowe
Phoenix - ProCraft
Skeeter - Sprint - Storm - Stratos
Tracker - Triton