Pedestal Mount Boat Casting Seats
- Pedestal mounted boat seat with front leaning surface
- All-day sitting and leaning support without obstruction for free casting
- DeckMate® weatherproof construction and materials
- Factory grade replacement boat seat
- Mold, mildew, and UV-resistant
- 32 oz marine grade vinyl, soft to the touch
- Durable molded foam will not break down or distort
- Weatherproof plastic frame
- High-grade stainless steel mounting hardware
- Attaches to any boat seat pedestal
The DeckMate® Lean Pro Boat Seat gives you support for all-day fishing while allowing the freedom of movement needed for certain styles of fishing. Sit, stand or lean to stay comfortably mobile on this pedestal-mounted boat casting seat.
Often popular with jig fishers, casting seats are also called fishing bike seats, boat butt seats, and boat lean seats. Our Lean Pro Boat Seat is constructed of mold, mildew, and UV-resistant marine vinyl and stitching and comes in six attractive color combinations to match your boat. The 6-year full replacement warranty on this boat seat is our promise to you that it’s built to withstand heavy use.
- (4) stainless steel mounting bolts are pre-installed into the plastic seat bottom.
DeckMate Boat Seats Will Install On Any Pedestal Mount
- Unscrew the (4) stainless mounting bolts from under the boat seat's frame.
- Install the pedestal seat mount to the bottom of the fishing seat's plastic frame using the bolts.
NOTE: Some pedestal seat mounts have a front, check your mount to insure it is installed properly. Also, start each mounting bolt by hand to prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts that are inserted into the bottom of the boat seat frame.
Claims are always handled quickly and at no cost to you, call us at 877-295-9522.
We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer, we warranty all of the bass boat seats we sell. We get our customers quick answers and solutions in the rare case you have a problem.
All of our boat seats have a 6 year full replacement warranty, if anything goes wrong we send you brand new bass boat seats without hassle or cost.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats, we do not need the used boat seats back before we send you new ones. You are never required to pay shipping.
You are NOT responsible for any shipping damage.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts during shipping, if this happens just give us a call at 877-295-9522.
We will send your replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
There is never any cost to you in the event of shipping damage, we handle everything as quickly as possible so your project is not delayed.
Shipping is free on any order over $50. Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Your items will ship with FedEx and arrive quickly, no signature necessary. You will receive an email with tracking data as soon as your seats ship.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Boat Carpet Orders
Because we custom cut carpet to your size we cannot ship same day, carpet ships within 72 hours.
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order back to back boat seats and carpet you will receive your boat seats first followed by your carpeting.
Unfortunately we cannot take international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our seats have been installed on:
Allison - Aries
BassCat - Bass Hawk - Bullet
Cajun - Challenger - Champion - Charger - Cobra
G3 - Gambler
Laser - Lowe
Phoenix - ProCraft
Skeeter - Sprint - Storm - Stratos
Tracker - Triton