Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet
Bunk Carpet Sold By The Foot
- Choose between 8" or 12" wide trailer bunk carpet
- 105 feet max per roll
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box
- We use 16oz marine grade carpet for bunk carpet replacement, this is what the trailer factories use. We do not sell felt bunk carpet or thin carpet type material, we only offer quality rubber backed marine carpet.
Order 1' Foot More Than You NeedWhen replacing trailer bunk carpet make sure to give yourself room for error. It's always important to have extra marine carpet in case a mistake is made when measuring or cutting.
16oz Marine Grade Boat Carpet
- The same carpet that comes on new boat trailers
- We use real marine carpet with a rubber backing that is designed to be glued to your bunks and stapled. This will protect your boat and increase the life of your bunk carpet
Flexible Rubber Backing
- Rubber backed marine carpet is flexible & designed to easily wrap your trailer bunks.
Cut Pile Marine Grade Carpet
Bunk Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV stabilized polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Our Carpet Won't Let You Down
DeckMate's marine grade boat carpet is covered by a 6 year warranty, this includes fading and deterioration.
Care & Maintenance
Marine carpet is stain resistant & we recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.