Low Back Folding Boat Seats
- Plush low back fishing boat seat
- Pedestal mounted seat with durable latching strap
- Boat seat folds and can be strapped shut
- Powder-coated aluminum pinchless hinges
- Durable plastic frame
- DeckMate® weatherproof construction and materials
- Factory grade replacement boat seat
- Mold, mildew, and UV resistant
- 32 oz marine grade vinyl, soft to the touch
- High-grade stainless steel mounting hardware
- Attaches to any boat seat pedestal
- Protect your investment with our DeckMate Seat Cleaner and Protectant
The DeckMate® Low Back Folding Boat Seat is a plush seat with a low back for freedom of movement. This fishing seat will give you low back support while letting your arms and shoulders move freely. When not in use the seat folds in half, latching with a heavy-duty strap.
Built on a durable plastic frame with pinchless powder-coated aluminum hinges and stainless steel hardware, this boat seat is sure to last. The Low Back Folding Boat Seat is upholstered with weatherproof marine-grade vinyl that comes in 8 different color combinations to match your boat. This seat is pedestal mounted but is otherwise identical to the Hinge Mount Low Back Seat. This fishing seat is backed by a 6-year full replacement warranty—our guarantee that this seat is of the highest quality.
- (4) stainless steel mounting bolts are pre-installed into the plastic seat bottom.
DeckMate Boat Seats Will Install On Any Pedestal Mount
- Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from the front corners of your new boat seat. These are installed to protect the fishing seats during storage and shipping. Simply pull the edges of the plastic protectors and pull the staples out, this will not hurt the boat seat.
- Unscrew the (4) mounting bolts from under the boat seat's frame.
- Install the pedestal seat mount to the bottom of the fishing seat's plastic frame using the bolts.
NOTE: Some pedestal seat mounts have a front, check your mount to insure it is installed properly. Also, start each mounting bolt by hand to prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts that are inserted into the bottom of the boat seat frame.
Claims are always handled quickly and at no cost to you, call us at 877-295-9522.
We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer, we warranty all of the bass boat seats we sell. We get our customers quick answers and solutions in the rare case you have a problem.
All of our boat seats have a 6 year full replacement warranty, if anything goes wrong we send you brand new bass boat seats without hassle or cost.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats, we do not need the used boat seats back before we send you new ones. You are never required to pay shipping.
You are NOT responsible for any shipping damage.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts during shipping, if this happens just give us a call at 877-295-9522.
We will send your replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
There is never any cost to you in the event of shipping damage, we handle everything as quickly as possible so your project is not delayed.
Shipping is free on any order over $50. Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Your items will ship with FedEx and arrive quickly, no signature necessary. You will receive an email with tracking data as soon as your seats ship.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Boat Carpet Orders
Because we custom cut carpet to your size we cannot ship same day, carpet ships within 72 hours.
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order back to back boat seats and carpet you will receive your boat seats first followed by your carpeting.
Unfortunately we cannot take international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our seats have been installed on:
Allison - Aries
BassCat - Bass Hawk - Bullet
Cajun - Challenger - Champion - Charger - Cobra
G3 - Gambler
Laser - Lowe
Phoenix - ProCraft
Skeeter - Sprint - Storm - Stratos
Tracker - Triton