Bass Boat Bucket Seats
Pair Of High Back Sport Bucket Seats
Racing style sport buckets for your bass boat
- Factory grade high back sport bucket seats.
- Driver and passenger side bass boat bucket seats
- Back and seat bottom cushions are removable for installation
- Bolt down to install on platform
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 3 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Custom molded foam cushions won't break down
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (8) Stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed into t-nuts located on the bottom of the seat frame.
Note: DeckMate Bass Boat Bucket Seats Bolted Or Screwed Down To Your Seating Platform.Screw Down Installation:
1. Ensure that there is not a fuel tank located beneath your seating platform.2. Remove each bucket seat's cushion by locating and removing the two bolts that are on either side of the bottom frame of each bucket. 3. Once these bolts are removed you can pull the seat cushion off of the plastic frame. There are strips of industrial Velcro that also hold the cushion in place, pull hard on the seat cushion once the bolts are removed and it will come off. 4. Place each bucket seat in the mounting position. There are two opening in the seat frame (one on each side) that allow you to use a screw and washer to connect the bucket to your seating platform. 5. Install the bucket seat cushion by placing it back into the opening and pressing hard to secure the Velcro, this will hold the seat in place.
Bolt Down Installation:
Note: For those boats with lids that hinge forward you can bolt the bucket seats to your seating platform.1. Located on the bottom of each bucket seat are (4) stainless steel bolts that are pre-installed into t-nuts that are built into the plastic frame of each bucket seat. 2. Remove these stainless bolts and place the bucket seat into the position you wish to mount it. Determine the mounting location and pre-drill holes through your lids. 3. Install the mounting bolts through your boat's lids and into the t-nuts located on the bottom of each bucket seats plastic frame.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
For anyone interested in this project there is a thread "Knot again" on Screamandfly.com in the general boating discussion section of the forum