303 Bass Boat Seat Care Kit (Currently Unavailable)
303 Aerospace Protectant really is like "SPF 40 Sunscreen For Your Seats."
Regular use gives 100% Prevention of UV caused fading. No other "protectant" beautifies as intensely, protects your bass boat seats as powerfully or lasts as long.
- Keeps vinyl surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking of seat vinyl
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers to increase the life of your pontoon furniture
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
Safe and effective on pontoon boat seat vinyl, clear vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastics and finished leather. Good for use on: dashboards, automotive leathers, black plastic fenders, plexiglass, vinyl decals, door & trunk seals, vinyl convertible tops, RV and boat seats, Tonneau covers, Dacron sails, inflatable boats, spa covers, and much, much more!
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.