4"x 2" LED Oblong Marker Light w/Reflex Red/Red
4"x 2" Red LED Oblong Clearance Marker Lights | Surface Mount | Bass Boat Trailer LightsFeatures:
- Innovatively adopts up-to-date LED technology of super bright SMD diodes.
- Features engineered lens optics plus reflex lens, FUNCTIONS AS MARKER OR CLEARANCE LIGHT
- PC lens and housing, snap-in lens type, easy for installation.
- Two bare end lead wires each 8" long.
- LED circuitry completely sealed by epoxy to ensure a permanent and waterproof seal.
- Meets P2 rating of Â DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements.
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.