Upgrade your bass boat seats with our compact bass boat seats. 52" W bass boat seats designed for boats with smaller seat platforms.
- Driver and passenger side 2-piece bucket seats.
- 12" wide buddy seats that folds down into a step.
- Featuring molded foam seat cushions that will not lose their comfort.
- Injection molded plastic seat frames that will never rot.
- 30oz marine grade seat vinyl treated to resist UV, mildew and mold.
- SunStop® Marine Thread so you never need to worry about split seams.
- 302 stainless steel fasteners and hardware will never rust.
- All mounting hardware and hinges are included.
- Specially designed hinges come attached to the seat cushion and allow for quick install and access to under seat storage if necessary.
- To install the back rest simply remove the center seat cushion (this is held in place with Velcro) attach the (4) included stainless steel screws to secure the back rest to the back wall of your seating platform.
- 12" buddy seat attaches with hinges (included).
Note: The pair of bucket seats will arrive in a single package with protective packaging. Installation hardware is attached under boat seat cushions.
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering, pre-installed onto each seat cushion (2 hinge per seat).
2. (4) #12 x 1” stainless screws to attach hinges to seating platform (2 per hinge).
3. (8) #14 x 2” stainless screws to install seat back to rear wall of seating platform (4 per seat back).
Installing Back Rest & Seat Cushions
1. Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from each boat seat cushion by pulling them out of the upholstery. This will not harm the seat, simply grab the edge of the plastic protectors and pull them out.
2. Determine the location of the drivers bucket seat and place the backrest against the rear wall of the seating platform. Secure the back rest to the rear wall of the seating platform with provided screws. If necessary drill more holes through the plastic frame for mounting, this will not damage the seat or void any warranty.
* If you have ordered a seat grouping with a center fold down seat make sure you line up all your boat seats on the boat’s platform prior to installation to make sure you have enough room to install each seat.
* We recommend that you drill small pilot holes into your boat before installing the screws. This will prevent damage to the fiberglass. Assuming a 3/4” thick back wall our 2” screws will protrude 1/4” through your back wall of your platform once installed.
3. Line the seat cushion up with the installed back rest and determine the spacing between the seat and back rest. The hinge that is attached to the bottom of each seat cushion allows you to adjust the seat forward or back depending on the depth of your platform. There is a matching vinyl piece that is installed with each hinge, determine the location and screw the hinge and the vinyl to the platform. The vinyl piece will hide the aluminum hinge once it is installed.
4. If you have a center fold down seat, determine where you want it to mount and install it with the attached hinge and vinyl piece just like you did with the bucket seat cushion.
12" Center Seat
Note: For this type of seat installation you will use the hinges with vinyl covering that are included.
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering.
2. (4) #12 x 1" stainless steel screws (2 per hinge).
Bench Seat Hinge Down Installation:
1. Attach the included hinges to the bottom of the bench boat seat, be sure to use the vinyl piece to cover the hinge.
2. Determine the mounting location on your boat's seating platform and screw the hinge with vinyl piece to your boat.
3. The matching vinyl piece will hid the hinge once the seat is installed. (we include vinyl that matches the base color of your seat)
Claims are always handled quickly and at no cost to you, call us at 877-295-9522.
We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer, we warranty all of the bass boat seats we sell. We get our customers quick answers and solutions in the rare case you have a problem.
All of our boat seats have a 6 year full replacement warranty, if anything goes wrong we send you brand new bass boat seats without hassle or cost.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats, we do not need the used boat seats back before we send you new ones. You are never required to pay shipping.
You are NOT responsible for any shipping damage.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts during shipping, if this happens just give us a call at 877-295-9522.
We will send your replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
There is never any cost to you in the event of shipping damage, we handle everything as quickly as possible so your project is not delayed.
Shipping is free on any order over $50. Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Your items will ship with FedEx and arrive quickly, no signature necessary. You will receive an email with tracking data as soon as your seats ship.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Boat Carpet Orders
Because we custom cut carpet to your size we cannot ship same day, carpet ships within 72 hours.
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order back to back boat seats and carpet you will receive your boat seats first followed by your carpeting.
Unfortunately we cannot take international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our seats have been installed on:
Allison - Aries
BassCat - Bass Hawk - Bullet
Cajun - Challenger - Champion - Charger - Cobra
G3 - Gambler
Laser - Lowe
Phoenix - ProCraft
Skeeter - Sprint - Storm - Stratos
Tracker - Triton