.8 Marker Light Red/Red (w/ Connector)
A red light means stop but don’t go until you make sure your truck’s or trailer’s clearance marker lights are ready for the road. ¾” Red/Red LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights will keep your Bass Boat Trailer safe and on the road, with up-to-date LED technology and three LED lights rated to 12 volts and tested to 13.8 volts. Along with their PC and P2 ratings, these lights are compliant with DOT FMVSS 108/SAE. The engineered lens diffuses the light from the three LED bulbs to reduce glare and improve reflective flare. And these lights are epoxy sealed to keep moisture out, prolonging use.
- Compact size, easy for installation by drilling a 3/4" hole and pushing it in.
- Two-wire design includes separate lead and ground wires with bullet terminals.
- PC lens, ABS housing and LED circuitry completely sealed with epoxy to ensure a permanent and water proof seal.
- Meets PC and P2 rating of DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements.
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.