Flooring Adhesive for Boat Carpet & Vinyl
Specifically formulated to work with felt backed, marine grade vinyl flooring and rubber backed marine carpeting. Each gallon covers an 100 sq. ft. or an 8'6" x 12' section. If you try to use less glue than is recommended your glue will not bond to the vinyl or carpet and it will come up; create wrinkles, lines or bubbles across your pontoon's deck.
NOTE: This adhesive will not work if you are trying to install flooring to an aluminum or fiberglass deck. You will require a solvent based glue for this application, water based glue needs to evaporate in order to form a bond and the vinyl with an aluminum/fiberglass deck will not allow the necessary airflow for bonding. You can find solvent based indoor/outdoor glue at any home improvement store.
We will not ship glue if the temperature is under 32 degrees. We will ship once there is a break in the weather and we are able to do so.
Q: Why do I need to use marine carpet glue?
A: It is very important to use the proper type of carpet adhesive when you are working with marine-grade, rubber and felt backed marine flooring. All marine flooring uses a special weather resistant backing that can be damaged by most harsh adhesives. If you do not use a glue that is formulated for marine or indoor outdoor use you run the risk of ruining the backing on your flooring. Harsh adhesives will eat and destroy the back of marine-grade flooring. If for some reason you cannot buy our carpet glue be sure that the adhesive you use says for use on marine rubber backed carpeting or indoor outdoor carpet.
Q: How much marine carpet glue do I need?
A: Each gallon of glue will cover a 100 square foot area when applied with a medium nap paint roller or trowel. If you have a 16', 20' or 24' pontoon boat you will need 2 gallons of glue. For larger pontoon boats with 25' or more of deck you will need 3 gallons of glue.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.