Hinge Mount High Back Seats With Seat Box
High Back Folding Boat Seat
- Hinge mount boat seat with hold down strap
- Boat seat folds flat and can be strapped shut
- Seat hings to access storage in seat box.
- Seat box dimensions: 8.5" Height x 17.5" Width x 16.5" Depth
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 3 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Pinchless hinges are powder coated aluminum
- Heavy duty hold down straps will not stretch or fail
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (4) stainless steel mounting bolts are pre-installed into the plastic seat bottom.
2. (8) stainless steel mounting screws.
3. (2) stainless steel mounting hinges with vinyl covers.
DeckMate Boat Seats Will Install On Any Pedestal Mount
1. Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from the front corners of your new boat seat. These are installed to protect the fishing seats during storage and shipping. Simply pull the edges of the plastic protectors and pull the staples out, this will not hurt the boat seat.
2. Place your 2 hinges with vinyl covers over the mounting locations on the bottom of the seat frame..
3. Install the hinges on the bottom of seat frame with 2 of the stainless steel mounting screws per hinge.
4. Line hinges up on drill point of the seat base. Take 2 stainless steel mounting screws and secure the hinge to the seat box.
Note: Some pedestal seat mounts have a front, check your mount to insure it is installed properly. Also, start each mounting bolt by hand to prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts that are inserted into the bottom of the boat seat frame.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.