Hinge Mount Low Back Seat with Seat Box.
17" Bench Mounted Folding Seat
- 17" wide fold down seat with plastic frame
- Boat seat folds flat and can be strapped shut
- Bench mounted seat is designed with step back
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 3 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Pinchless hinges are powder coated aluminum
- Heavy duty hold down straps will not stretch or fail
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering.
2. (4) #12 x 1" stainless steel screws (2 per hinge).Bench Seat Hinge Down Installation:
Note: For this type of seat installation you will use the hinges with vinyl covering that are included.1. Attach the included hinges to the bottom of the bench boat seat, be sure to use the vinyl piece to cover the hinge. 2. Determine the mounting location on your boat's seating platform and screw the hinge with vinyl piece to your boat. 3. The matching vinyl piece will hid the hinge once the seat is installed. (we include vinyl that matches the base color of your seat) Bench Seat Bolt Down Installation:
Note: For those boats with lids that hinge forward you can bolt the fold down seats to your seating platform.1. Located on the bottom of the bench seat are (4) stainless steel bolts that are pre-installed into t-nuts that are built into the plastic frame of each boat seat. 2. Remove these stainless bolts and place the folding boat seats into the position you wish to mount them. Determine the mounting location and pre-drill holes through your lids. 3. Install the mounting bolts through your boat's lids and into the t-nuts located on the bottom of each boat seats plastic frame.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.