License Plate Light
License Plate LED light
LED License Plate light for Trailers
- Waterproof - circuit board completely sealed tight by epoxy
- Surface Mount
- 6 LEDs of bright 5mm type lighting, life span up to 100,000 hours
- Retrofit and innovative mini LED license plate light is the same mounting holes and appearance as incandescent light. Ideal for both retrofit and new vehicles
- ABS housing, clear PC lens
- Meets DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements
- Tested to 13.8V, rated for 12V
If your license plate lights have recently gone out, then the LED License Plate Light is the best option for you. With long-lasting lighting and energy-efficient savings, you are sure to love it. Easily mountable and practical, you should certainly have this Light.
Inside this license plate light, are 6 independent LEDs. LEDs are great power savers compared to the more traditional option, saving up to 600% of the energy you would normally be used on a light such as this. The LEDs that are underneath the protective plastic cover are each 5mm, allowing for concentrated, and direct light straight to your license plate. The LEDs have a service life of 100,000 hours or a total of just about 4200 days straight of service light. This means you will not have to worry for quite a long time about replacing this light.
Motor Safety Requirements
In the United States, it is required by the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard that all motor vehicles have illumination of the rear license plate. Of course, with other traditional products, you would have to worry constantly whether or not the lighting would go out. However, with this license plate light, you can drive around with confidence, knowing that you are in good hands.
The license plate light is made out of a very unique type of polymer caller Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, or ABS. This polymer is used in many common automotive trim components and is extremely strong and durable. The clear lens between the LEDs and the outside world is made up of a very special polycarbonate, which is very enduring and capable material. The electronic components on the circuit board are surface mounted, which means they are directly attached together, allowing less room for failure in the system.
The problem that many of the competing lights have is that they fail to hold their waterproof seal over time. However, with this license plate light, you need not worry about water damage of any kind: it is completely waterproof. The internal circuit board is completely sealed with a strong epoxy glue, tightly secured to prevent water from damaging any internal components.
This license plate light is able to be mounted on new and retrofitted vehicles. With only two mounting holes, installation is very simple and easy to perform. Because of the styling of the light, it gives the traditional incandescent appearance that is common with other motor vehicles. The bonus of this light is that it has the energy savings of newer products, yet it has the traditional and well-known view that many are accustomed to.
System Electronics and LEDs
The six 5mm LEDs are able to survive the tough outdoor conditions, lighting your license plate with as little as 0.5 watts. The license plate light is rated for 12 volts, but it has been tested and certified up to 13.8 volts. This allows for safety during power surges, protecting your LED from damage.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.