Plush Fishing Boat Seats
Mid Back Folding Boat Seat
- Pedestal mount boat seat with hold down strap
- Boat seat folds flat and can be strapped shut
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 6 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30 oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Pinchless hinges are powder coated aluminum
- Heavy duty hold down straps will not stretch or fail
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (4) stainless steel mounting bolts are pre-installed into the plastic seat bottom.
DeckMate Boat Seats Will Install On Any Pedestal Mount
1. Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from the front corners of your new boat seat. These are installed to protect the fishing seats during storage and shipping. Simply pull the edges of the plastic protectors and pull the staples out, this will not hurt the boat seat.
2. Unscrew the (4) mounting bolts from under the boat seat's frame.
3. Install the pedestal seat mount to the bottom of the fishing seat's plastic frame using the bolts.
Note: Some pedestal seat mounts have a front, check your mount to insure it is installed properly. Also, start each mounting bolt by hand to prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts that are inserted into the bottom of the boat seat frame.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We stock and ship all of our boat seats from our facilities in Elkhart, IN.'
In case the first review doesn't get posted the seats came with a made in China tag. As my previous review stated I always try to buy American when possible, so I was quite disappointed to discover what I consider false advertising. The seats do however seem to be well made which is the only reason I gave it a 4 star review.
The only thing I was disappointed in was that they are made in China, but obviously the quality control is superb!
I would highly recommend these seats to anyone looking to update or replace their old seats! I really like the "no pinch" hinges! I was always worried about someone getting a finger pinched or cut on the old ones, but with these I won't have to worry about that anymore!
Obviously I can't comment on the longevity because I just put them in, but I assume they will last as long or longer than the originals (10+ years)!